Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Op Ed Jul 28, 2012, 01:16 Jerykk

PropheT wrote on Jul 27, 2012, 23:56:
Jerykk wrote on Jul 27, 2012, 23:05:
I wouldn't call them game changers. They are slight stat boosts at most.

Part of the point is that how do you know that without having played the game?

Unless you trust them that it just doesn't, or read every piece of marketing fluff about the game prior to release, or wind up spending time researching which version to buy instead of just deciding you want to buy that game...

Um, you can just read the descriptions of the pre-order bonuses. Greater resistance to fire, larger splash radius for explosives, quieter window shattering, lower enemy accuracy, increased lung capacity, increased sword damage... these are all stat changes. I'm pretty sure none of them are significant enough to break the game, otherwise Arkane wouldn't have included them. They just make the game slightly easier. I plan on playing on the highest difficulty and ghosting my way through every mission so these stat bonuses are pretty irrelevant to me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo