Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jul 26, 2012, 20:36 Closed Betas

The irony is, you are attacking someone who is negative because you are weak and can't handle the negative. I attack principle, not individuals, quite big difference.. You attack what you think you are stronger then because your offended. You are hurt, by another mans speech, that is the sign of weakness we instantly see and need not assume the rest.. You sir, are nothing short of "little". Sit back down because you can just get up and flex in the mirror... You will never change me, and you will get butthurt trying.

Is he going to attack my grahmer now, is he going to start buffing himself like a MMORPG, start casting assumptions on who i am? lol, he already has... He is the antiwhiner, ironically whining about someone elses whines.. hahahahha they are known as social parasites in the new online comm studies

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo