Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Microsoft Flight Grounded Jul 26, 2012, 19:52 Closed Betas

I'm seriously to the point that MS should just get the fuck out of the game market.. They are clueless money lubbing idiots, that they would market they're way out of the greatest content ever produced, if they could somehow muster up that content.. (Fat chance)

I spent some time TRYING to help them in AOE Online.. what a bunch of asshole snobs they were, and their products and systems were complete shit annoying the fucking people that helped them for FREE, and they're attitudes prove to me, this company can't succeed ever again in this realm.

Yeah, as soon as I seen the DLC on a F2P game totalling over $100, yeah it was obviously another marketing failure before it even started... Nice try, make a game only MAJOR SIM FANS WOULD LOVE, and skip on the SIM, lol failboat 101

This comment was edited on Jul 26, 2012, 19:59.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo