Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Sets Sales Record Jul 26, 2012, 13:18 Darks

Jedi Master wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 10:18:
How in the world do you get a game to last 55 hrs?? I've never had one even approach 10 on the largest maps.

That was my point too, anyone even trying to get a game to last that long is just asking for problems. I donít think thereís way possible a game could last like that. I recall one guy saying he built a map with over 200 stars. First off, with the limited amount of ships that can be built this is plain stupid to even try and attempt. Again, does anyone really think youíre going to have a smooth playing game after 10 or more hours? If you do youíre diluted.

I crack up when I see people complaining about the game and it lagging and then find out how their game is setup up and the amount of planets they are trying to play on.

Sins is a great game, better than most I have ever played. But itís also a resourse hog too when it gets in the later stages of the game. I think many donít have a system capable of sustaining the game in a longer game. Which is why they are having the issues they do.

My system is as follows,

ASUS P7Z68 Deluxe
8GB Ram Corsair Vengeance
NVidia GTX 580
Intel i7 2600K 3.4 Ghz not over clocked

Again, no issues at all.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo