Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Diablo III Wizard Bug Fix; Barbarian Bug Found? Jul 24, 2012, 21:26 Dades

Fibrocyte wrote on Jul 24, 2012, 21:21:
Online-only will never and never was intended to prevent exploiting the built-in game functionality (such as the recent exploits being so very newsworthy lately).

It was intended to help them quickly remove them and was a factor in their decision to go with online only so the resulting loss of offline access is the same regardless.

I liked T3 and Alien 3. But yeah, Alien Resurrection... what the HELL? I mean, that was mindblowing just how bad it was. It made the two AvP movies look like high art by comparison. My disappointment with it has rarely been matched. Incidentally, discovering Diablo 3 was being made as a DRM-laden, half-assed MMO tied to what amounts to a Nigerian Prince email phishing scheme was one of the few times it has been equaled.

Sigourney Weaver had a lot of creative input that turned out to be terrible, the studio and director had some conflicts and there were several script rewrites. The whole production was a mess from start to finish, too many cooks in the kitchen. The original whedon script is actually really good, it's a shame they didn't just go with that.

This comment was edited on Jul 24, 2012, 21:33.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo