Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: WoW PTR Patch Adds Account-wide Achievements Jul 22, 2012, 11:20 Ray Marden

In my opinion, the voice acting is okay, though nothing spectacular. It works in a lot of cases, but the player voices do not seem to always fit the characters I have made and quite a few seem devoid of any real passion.

Meanwhile, I have spent more time in this GW2 beta than I have in WoW through all of the past month so take that as you will. It seems like a fairly good game, especially for the one-time purchase price, but I still feel like there are a number of small items/quirks/rough edges that hold it back from being a really great game. I am definitely tired of WoW and Blizzard's laziness and contempt for its customers, but they really have nailed down the control of the characters and presentation of the world.
Rough camera controls, choppy animations, limited interface, etc.
Fairly certain my main character will be an Asura,
Ray

This comment was edited on Jul 22, 2012, 12:11.

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo