Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Steam Summer Sale Day Nine Jul 20, 2012, 23:15 killer_roach

Dev wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 22:26:
The Half Elf wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 20:20:
Actually Chase put a 'flag' on my account because my spending suddenly changed and they had to review my account for theft. And by spending suddenly changed, I mean not a damn thing that I haven't purchased over and over again for 3 1/2 years with exception of Tickets from Fandango.

I have a friend like that. Almost EVERY SINGLE steam purchase that happens they block his credit card after it. He unlocks it, tells them "yes, I do get things from steam" then its ok... until the next steam purchase. He's had to use paypal to get around his bank screwing it up. Apparently they are ok with random paypal purchases but not steam. His bank also blames visa and says there's nothing they can do. I'm pretty sure that fraud sensitivity is up to the individual banks.

I get that with my credit card when I buy stuff from Green Man Gaming.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo