Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Wasteland 2 Screenshot Jul 20, 2012, 17:26 space captain

Hornet303 wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 16:59:
Screen looks too bright.. apparently its w/o particle mapping or whatever. There is decent detail in there, but just seems a little cartoony to me. Im sure it will be fixed. It also mentions that the camera is adjustable so you can zoom out further etc.

I would agree but anyone who played the original will remember that the original map graphics were so rudimentary that the original team may not have had a chance to express the particular art style they had in mind for wasteland. However, if I was to go by the monster portraits of the original, I would say this version is still too cartooney or "disney" looking to match up with my idea of their original vision. It almost has the look of a board game or train set kind of tiny town thing. But maybe thats what they want.

Anyways, graphics are at the very bottom of the list when I think about what this game will offer. I would also bet that is the general consensus.

Go forth, and kill!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo