Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

85. Re: Blizzard on Diablo III Jul 20, 2012, 13:19 Wowbagger_TIP

Krovven wrote on Jul 20, 2012, 12:19:
As I said to someone last night, I'm no longer surprised that D3 threads are 75% ignored users, and most of those people never bought the game to begin with, yet they are still bitching about the game 2 months after release. So yes, I guess not wanting to be associated with whiney self entitled little shits makes me the irrational one that needs mental help.
Probably because this was supposed to be a big release and a lot of people were looking forward to it for years. The game is a massive disappointment, not just because they seriously screwed up the game, but also because of the how and why of the screw-up. When your game sucks because you got greedy and designed around features to make money rather than creating a game that is fun and enduring like the previous games, you're going to get a lot of shit for it. No idea how you can't seem to wrap your head around that. Everyone has a right to bitch about it, and denying the massive fuckup is just ridiculous.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo