Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

47. Re: BF4 Beta in Fall 2013: MoH Not Required Jul 19, 2012, 10:20 ItBurn

ASeven wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 10:02:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 09:16:

Well geez, if the hacks are so subtle, I don't see the point of them. They sure as hell don't break my game. I'm almost always at the top of the leaderboard and it's never frustrating...

Also, normally, in other shooters, 95% of hacking claims are false. People just suck and don't understand that good players can do crazy things. If you've ever been really good at a FPS before, you'd be banned from everywhere. So, you see why I doubt you guys.

On non-PB BF3 servers tho, now THAT was hacking. My whole team constantly insta-dying at the spawn.

Are you still trying to push the idiotic "there's no cheaters, only good players" rhetoric at us? Are you that stupid to think people here actually don't use their brains to differentiate the reality from what random fanboys spout about their games?

Holy fuck the PC community for BF games has gone way, way down in quality, pretty much like BF itself I guess.

What I'm saying is that your brain probably doesn't have the skills to detect real cheaters. That said, I haven't actually done research into BF3 hacking, so perhaps it's true that everyone has a non-obvious hack installed. Stop taking this personally. I'm just saying that in other games, 95% of the time, people are wrong.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo