Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: BF4 Beta in Fall 2013: MoH Not Required Jul 19, 2012, 08:01 ASeven

RailWizard wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 07:23:
ASeven wrote on Jul 18, 2012, 22:33:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 18, 2012, 20:54:
Jackplug wrote on Jul 18, 2012, 19:11:
with what Julio said, I wont bat an eye at BF4 after EA did nothing what so ever to stop the rampant cheating. Punkbuster is a waste of space as I wouldnt mind it caused more problems than BF3 did. U

Until they make a stand against cheaters, there is no point in bothering.

Rampant cheating? You're one of those guys who gets mad when he gets killed and doesn't know why?

Are you an idiot? Wait, you already answered positive with the reply above.

As a friend once said, only retards can't seem to see that BF3 is the game with the most rampant cheating ever or at least very close to ever.

I've seen plenty in BF3, tho I feel like when I was playing CoD:MW2 that I saw a FUCK of a lot more, and it wasn't just aimbots and wallhacks, but way more rude with altered EXP per kill, throwing your progression out the window.

Problem is, and people here who play it can attest it, that most of the hacks for BF3 are god damn subtle, they aren't the kind of hacks that make a player go 140-0 but rather make the cheater go 40-20. Hell, from what I've heard, the level of sophistication and subtlety of the cheats for BF3 is above anything ever made before.

Of course the total lack of battlerecorer, first person spectate or even a decent killcam worsens the cheating problem since catching them becomes even more hard.

From what I keep reading it appears BF3 is a cheater's playground where they can cheat knowing that nothing will ever happen to them. It's that bad.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo