Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: World War Z Game TMs Jul 19, 2012, 00:50 saluk

Great book that does not lend itself well to any form of adaptation. The only thing I could see is a Ken Burns style mockumentary played with complete seriousness, but I assume that wasn't a very marketable idea. But these days you can't make something original, not because the world lacks creative enough people, but because big business has learned that the best way to do business is to have a diverse portfolio. Walking Dead is doing well, lets go after that market, what label will give this project cache, aha, WWZ. It doesn't matter if it can't be adapted, just make something vaguely similar and slap the name on it. From Paramounts perspective, the quality or consistency of the actual project really doesn't matter very much.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo