Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: The Old Republic EP Leaves; Other Staff Cuts? Jul 17, 2012, 21:33 Jivaro

I hope they do go F2P....I dig quite a bit of the game.

My issue is giving them money. Not because I feel like I should get the game for free, but because I feel like that would be positive reinforcement. They have made so many horrible and short-sighted decisions during beta and after release. I will be the first one to admit that 1.2 and 1.3 were improvements, but the priorities of the developers are not the same as the player base. They were improvements in areas that needed improvement...but not the ones that the vast majority of customers seemed to be asking for. If you are going to improve areas of the game that aren't exactly at the top of the customer wish list, then they better be "stand out, blow my fucking socks off, holy shit this is better then a blow job!!" type of stuff. We got Sith Jedi.

To really turn the dagger...the server merging has been handled as if chimps are making the decisions using darts and labeled balloons. When your pre-order customers who are being "asked" to transfer lose their character names to some level 10 "trial" customer, you are doing it wrong.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo