Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

47. Re: Diablo III Game Limits Returning Jul 17, 2012, 16:44 eunichron

Flatline wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 16:12:
And yeah, you can buy hats in TF2 which are purely cosmetic, but it's not generally understood/accepted that in the next 10 hours or whatever of playtime that you'll end up having to replace that hat because it's become obsolete.

That presupposes the idea that the drops aren't useless to begin with.

As for your SC2 "mission pack" comment in another post, I would hardly call Heart of the Swarm a mission pack. An entirely new single player campaign (which the Terran campaign was pretty well done in my opinion), and new units in multiplayer, which that alone means months and months of balancing work to be done. Keep in mind it also took Valve 2 years to release Episode 1, and it wasn't nearly the same size or scope of Half-Life 2 (as HoTS is to WoL). Blizzard kind of shot themselves in the foot though, it took them longer than Valve to realize that episodic content is a terrible development cycle to commit to.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo