Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Diablo III Game Limits Returning Jul 17, 2012, 15:05 Darks

Flatline wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 14:52:
eunichron wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 14:12:
KS wrote on Jul 17, 2012, 14:04:
leading to a reduction in its price, and of comparable items.

Except that's not what's happening. The "enterprising people" aren't generating more items, they're generating more gold, which is causing rampant inflation due to the rate at which bots can introduce new capital into the system. Regular, i.e. non-botting, players can't keep up.

At the same time though, if the gold AH was anything like sane, nobody would be spending money on the RMAH, and blizzard wouldn't be making 15 bucks off of a 100 dollar video game weapon.

Which bakes my noodle...

PEOPLE ARE SPENDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON A VIDEO GAME WEAPON. A FEW LINES OF CODE AND A FUCKING PIECE OF ARTWORK THAT IS STORED ON A SERVER SOMEWHERE.

Ahem. Sorry I'm under control now. But the idea that it's actually happening is just f*cking crazy sauce to me.

Dude, you express my exact feeling about this game and the AH. Itís utterly stupid how it is on there. It drives me crazy when I see how much people are asking for an item. I put items on there for 5 dollars and still they donít sell. So Iím like how in the hell is anyone really making anything off the AH.

The other part of this that drives me bananas is the Inferno difficulty. Blizz absolutely refuses to fix it, and they have even admitted that itís broken.

So now they want to limit our logins to a certain amount of times per hour. Great!, all my brother and I do for an hour or two is login, run the two areas in Act 2 for Goblin kills and log back out. So now they want to fuck us over on that too. Awesome!!

All they want is to FORCE us to spend money on items. Sorry not me!!
More nails in this coffin please! Where oh where are you Torch Light 2?

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo