Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Diablo III Game Limits Returning Jul 17, 2012, 14:53 MisterBenn

I'm completely satisfied that I stayed away from this one, from all I've read the cash cow and online only design choices definitely have constricted the fun to be had.

My question is though, if you could strip away those negative surrounding features like the online only restriction and the prevalence of the auction house and strip the game down to purely the gameplay... is it actually noticably better than previous dungeon crawler games? Diablo 2, Torchlight, Titan Quest, Dungeon Siege etc? How does the action compare, are the character builds interesting, what's the long term appeal like? From the vids I've watched it reminds me of Starcraft 2, mainly an update to modern technology and production levels but largely the same game we've played before. Is this the case with Diablo 3?

Playing: Path of Exile.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo