Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

88. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 16, 2012, 19:53 Dev

I'll probably pick up Dead Rising 2: Off the record, since its on a flash sale at $10, which is about the right price for something that SHOULD have been a large DLC add on for the original, instead of reselling most of the content as a new game. I think my opinion is shared by many others too, since its reflected by the significantly lower metacritic rating OTR gets.
I had a lot of fun with DR2, so I should enjoy the added content of OTR.

Of course capcom didn't put the DLC on sale, and they also didn't bother to put at least one of the DLC into steam (its on xbox marketplace though). I shouldn't be surprised, it doesn't look like they bothered to add the DLC from original DR2 into steam either. But it does look like they added the DLC from original DR2 into the base game of OTR.

Prez wrote on Jul 16, 2012, 14:47:
I voted for Jagged Alliance Back in Action on the last community choice vote - as disappointed as I am that they screwed with a perfect formula, I am still interested in playing it. It's just not worth much more than 10 bucks to me. I would have been thrilled with a fully 3D, modern remake of JA2 and would have gladly paid full price, but NO! They had to mess with what was already a perfect game, so now they get $10 (if it ever reaches that point).
My thoughts and my vote as well.

SpectralMeat wrote on Jul 16, 2012, 09:05:
Speaking of Play It Forward, I've posted a comment on the wall guys, take a look at the games I have and let me know if you'd like any of it.
Same, I posted some extras I have.

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 2012, 20:29.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo