Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 15, 2012, 20:52 Cutter

Besides ARMA II CO, I'm waiting on a few more games for flash sales but that's about it. BAC and all the DLC plus TW2 Velvet edition is plenty with GW2 and PS2 almost here.

As for gifts I'd suggest people hold off for the Xmas sale because Prez's Play it Forward was a hoot last year and it'd be nice if we could expand on that not just for the Bluesers but getting other people into as well so it becomes a mainstream thing. Maybe find a way of just randomly finding a user on Steam to send them a cheap game on their wishlist with a note directing them to Play it Forward and see if they'll get in on it to help make it grow. That'd be cool if every Xmas you just randomly have a few games gifted to you - and if you have them, just pass them along and so on.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo