Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

95. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 12, 2012, 20:51 Dades

Teddy wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 20:39:
Amazon's download service is US only. Can't even buy keys from them from elsewhere, unless you want to mess with VPN's. Can't speak for him, but that's why I don't use it.

Incorrect, you can setup a billing address on your Amazon account with a US property/place and it will happily let you buy/download whatever you want even if you use a foreign credit card. They don't seem to verify the details against your credit card. A lot of canadians at Slickdeals seem to use public US addresses like government buildings, libraries and hospitals.

I don't think this works with Amazon Instant Video but it does work for the videogame marketplace, thousands of people use it. Anything you have to get shipped will obviously not.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo