Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

94. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 12, 2012, 20:49 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 19:59:
jacobvandy wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 19:30:
Only DLC I've bought for SR3 is the season pass that gives you the three of them that actually include new content. Not really interested in unlocking new character/weapon/vehicle skins.
DeadlyAccurate wrote on Jul 12, 2012, 19:36:
If you want the extra mission DLC, it's a better deal than just getting the game + the mission pack separately. But most of the DLC is just costume stuff from what I can tell.
Yeah, looks like those 3 mission packs are $5 each for $15 right now, or I could get the season 3 thing for $13, or just get the "complete" pack for about $12 more than the game.

So if I'm going to get even just the mission DLC I might as well get the pack.

Actually - the DLC was already 33% off....and it didn't get more discount after SR3 won - so I am going to wait on the DLC. I want the Season Pass - but it should go cheaper right!?

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo