Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: EA Shakeup Rumor Jul 11, 2012, 20:28 ASeven

killer_roach wrote on Jul 11, 2012, 20:03:
ASeven wrote on Jul 11, 2012, 19:59:
After this something tells me that Pachter will start to hear a lot less insider info from EA. Not to mention he made a cardinal sin for an analyst by saying that, he knows markets react wildly to even the slightest of rumor let alone leaking out a personal discussion with a potential for tremendous repercussions.

Holy crap Pachter, not only you're an unreliable, manipulative son of a bitch you're also a fucking incompetent by being the vehicle of this leak. Why Ricitiello didn't fire him on the spot after learning of a private talk getting public by means of the own analyst EA hires is beyond me. Serious ethical breach here and also a serious professional breach as well.

Pachter doesn't work for EA, although it's very likely that he burned some bridges there. Then again, if it is Moore that takes over, that might be water under the bridge, as I don't think he'd be particularly upset that a loose-lipped analyst forced EA's hand in dumping Riccitiello.

Pachter is their consultant, I believe, at least he mentions EA in his client portfolio, hence he could very well be fired. However I agree with you, if Moore becomes CEO Pachter will be in the good graces of EA again. I also agree with some here, Moore won't make much of a difference at this point, he'll probably run EA as it was ran up to now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo