Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: The Secret World Content Plans Jul 11, 2012, 12:03 Smooth Gravy

Yeah, this game is a lot of fun so far. Our group is really enjoying the progression and we just hit nightmare mode dungeons. To get into nightmares, you have to solo kill this dude named the gatekeeper. It took me dozens of times and is an interesting idea to check gear/skill of a player before letting them into harder instances.

The boss mechanics are really fun and varied. Sure, there is a lot of don't stand in puddles, etc., but there are also new mechanics that are very fun to learn.

I've gotten my money's worth already compared to other games, even if it gets stale after a few months. If you are looking for a new game to waste time in, it's worth the buy. Don't let the frustrated trolls on here decide what you play. Enjoy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo