Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Borderlands 2 Rewards Borderlands 1 Vets Jul 7, 2012, 02:45 Wowbagger_TIP

Jerykk wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 01:13:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 22:05:
Rattlehead wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 22:03:
Most games you uninstall keep the save files in the documents folder somewhere.
I deleted mine since I wasn't planning to play again anytime soon, and if/when I do, I would start a new char. Owell, maybe I can download some save game files somewhere...

Do Borderland's save files take up an inordinate amount of space? Because if they don't, I don't really see any reason to delete them.
I occasionally go on a HD cleaning binge, and anything that resembles clutter gets wiped. Just so I don't have a million folders for ancient stuff hanging around. It's how I've learned to combat my long-standing tendency to be a digital packrat. Sacrifices must be made.

If it's as simple as just starting a new game and creating a save file, then that should be no problem. Hopefully that will work.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo