Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

65. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes; Magic Find Debate; Endgame Woes Jul 6, 2012, 09:31 Verno

TL2 is pretty fun but there is a lot of stuff that makes you kind of wonder what they were thinking. The music is great but it doesn't fit the cartoony environments and art design at all, it's very distracting. Ironically Diablo 3 had totally forgettable music that would have been a great fit for TL2 and TL2's music would be very fitting in Diablo 3. The skill tree implementation is weird, I don't know if this has changed yet but several of the things I tried were so weak (even with several points in them) that it was better to just spam your actual weapons.

On the other hand I do love attributes and building out my own dude. The overworld map addition was a big thing and really makes the game feel fleshed out now. The production values are improved enough to be noticeable, theres some voice acting and graphically the game looks better. From what I've played (with some modding) it will probably get a lot more mileage than Diablo 3.

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo