Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Dude Gets Kidnapped in DayZ, Tweets the Whole Thing… Jul 5, 2012, 21:46 jimnms

Noob, all he had to do was disconnect and go to a different server.

Speaking of DayZ, anyone here play? I'm tired of going at it alone. My character right now is near a farm on a hill north of Elektro. I had to restart the other day, I think all of the servers were wacked out for a while. I connected to one and after sneaking around for 10 minutes I realized I hadn't seen a single zombie. I tried another and I kept getting messages like I was in an AI squad. I went to another and I spawned outside the map with what I'm guessing were the phantom AI that were talking to me earlier. I disconnected and tried later and was still stuck outside the map, but everything was back to normal. I had to kill myself and respawn. All I have now is a shotgun, bandages, pain killers, a pepsi and a can of beans.

MeanJim on Steam

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo