Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes; Magic Find Debate; Endgame Woes Jul 4, 2012, 12:02 wonkawonka

Esoteric wrote on Jul 4, 2012, 11:57:
I'm not sure what the best solution is, but I do think gear switching right before a kill is a lame mechanic.
What's lame is that the only worthwhile gear is in Inferno, and the elite packs in inferno are random luck: either they're killable or they're not.
I think leaving a game because you reach a screwed up elite pack is more of a problem than switching gear during a fight.

Oh and if Blizzard could fix the blacksmith to make useful gear we'd play a lot more. Having to scan through the auction house where everything is in the millions of gold that's only accessible to bots makes zero sense. Don't even get me started on the RMAH.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo