Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Funcom CEO Steps Down on Eve of The Secret World Jul 2, 2012, 23:05 MacLeod

Timing is odd, to say the least. Stranger is that he references that he's still working in the company.

It's a shame that this will probably mar whatever little chance of success that the TSW launch could have had. I didn't really think it was going to be a big success, but I was hoping for a small one. The game is actually really fun. While the combat mechanics aren't too unique, the actual leveling aspect is fun, and I'm having a really enjoyable time doing their quests (Especially the research ones) and reading their lore.

Also, been playing the game since Friday, and haven't really had any major issues. Hit a bugged quest, but a GM replied in less than an hour and progressed the quest for me, and let me know it was a known issue.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo