Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2012, 15:25 kanniballl

PHJF wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 10:56:
I saw From Dusk Till Dawn on the big screen when I was around twelve, with my brother and father. Grin
I don't think my mother would have approved.

I like to think it helped accelerate my growth into the fine, upstanding citizen I am today!

God, I was in high school. I think Junior or Senior year.

My buds and I were hanging out and we figured we'd rent the movie since our BlockBuster didn't have much else. About 1/2 of us had seen it, and the other half inspected the (real) box before agreeing to pickup the Generic Block Buster box. The film had already been on video for a while at that point.

They got pissed when I spoiled the "big surprise twist"

Like they were complaining about how slow it was, and bikers aren't that scary. And I said something like "just give it some time, the Vampires will show up eventually"

Apparently they had no idea what the heck I was talking about. And got annoyed that I ruined the "Surprise Twist"

Dude: you saw the box, the tag lines, and the description. If that's still a twist, I don't know WHAT to say to you.

-

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo