Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: etc. Jul 2, 2012, 12:44 Pigeon

RailWizard wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 12:18:
Pigeon wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 11:56:
RailWizard wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 11:20:
Once again torn. Who do I hate more? Blizzard or China....tough one.

Of course, there is the fact that no Asian country could make a decent game to save their lives(which i dont understand since they supposed to be all Mr. computer)....so there is that. Then again BLizz is in empire strikes back mode lately...hmmm.

Japan has consumed all of Asia's game making talent.

Reading the article it doesn't seem like 'China' is promoting it, but that one of the possible distributors is. The reason the game hasn't released in China yet is because of China's over the top censorship among other things. So I highly doubt they'd promote a 'crack' that circumvents their own rules.

So where is Japan hiding them? In a cave somewhere?

Hyatus wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 12:01:
RailWizard wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 11:20:
Of course, there is the fact that no Asian country could make a decent game [...]

Uhm...Japan?

Yeah, Japan. They've been irrelevant for like 15 years. No one gives a flying fuck about FFXXXIIIIV or w/e other cliched crap they just can't let go of.

I dont play console games so I can't give a list off the top of my head, but I know a lot of people rave about Dark Souls, so there's at least one recent relevant game. Sure enough they release a lot of 'cliched' crap, but then so do US publishers. How many WWII, or realistic FPSs do we really need. Diablo 3 had the one of the more hackneyed plots I've seen in awhile. If you don't like Japanese games that's fine but it comes off as trollish to suggest they don't make fun games because you don't like the Final Fantasy Series anymore.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo