Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Diablo III Hotfix Improves High-End Drops Jun 28, 2012, 16:10 AngelicPenguin

Verno wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 13:57:
Krovven wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 13:36:
Link please.

Sure, this is the Bashiok post on the Natalya Set bonus accident and how it caused them to start re-evaluating their direction in some things (balance, retroactive item changes, etc). I hope many more examples will follow and kudos to Blizzard for listening to the player feedback and having an open mind.

I love how 2 million LVL 60 Diablo3 players are jumping up and down for joy over this hotfix, but little do they know that the quality of those items are nerfed down, and will still require AH/RMAH to get the best items for play that Blizzard themselves , generate in there.

The entire item DB is known dude, there is nothing on the AH that can't drop aside from artisan items. Same is true of the actual item modifiers and properties. There isn't any grand conspiracy here, you can do a side by side comparison of the RMAH, gold AH and the actual drop DBs if you don't want to take my word for it.

Ya sounds like you might get your exploding chicken gun after all.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo