Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

49. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 17:07 Creston

Cabezone wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 15:09:
Creston wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 11:13:
Verno wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 10:48:
I think he was referring to internal dissent about the writing team being precluded from working on the ending.

I'm pretty sure that was debunked, actually. The post that made such claims was simply fake.

Creston

Actually it was a real post from one of the ME writers. He was a long time poster on the Penny Arcade forums. Shortly after posting that he stopped posting entirely on PA. Bioware says it was fake, but I read it right after the dude posted it and he never claimed that his account was hacked.

EDIT: some of the stuff in that article may have been bullshit added later but the aprts about Mac and Casey writing the end solo and shoving it out to the rest of the writers after it was done is absolutely something he said.

Some people say that yes it was, and some say no it wasn't. Without knowing who to believe, I'd say that that post really was something that a lot of people WANTED to hear right at that moment (as it gave them a culprit for the shitty ending), and I somehow doubt that a guy with a good job is going to be fucking dumb enough to post such disparaging remark on a forum as widely visited as PA's...

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo