Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Issues Jun 27, 2012, 12:29 Darks

Trevellian wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 11:43:
*shrug* I've always been a huge Ghost Recon fanboy. Had this preordered, along with 3 buddies for the Campaign COOP.

That being said. We haven't run into any of the problems other people are having. With the exception of No Crossfire/SLI Support (It causes flickering) which is easily turned off.

We haven't had a single issue with WASD and Mouse. So we can't complain. Game runs great, and it has been a lot of fun coop. My keyboard works perfectly fine. Not saying others aren't having problems but it's not as wide spread as the Ubi-Haters would have you believe.

Ill second this post and sign it. Same goes for me and my friends so far. I think people just like hearing themselves bitch is all.

All I know is this. If people continue to bitch and complain about the pc games. Even though the game does feel a bit consolish, but itís not as bad as some would have you believing. If the bitching continues, we wonít have any pc games to bitch about. They will stop making them just like this game almost didnít come to the pc.

I can say without a doubt I was happy as hell when they finally announced this game for the pc. I was at E3 when they showed of f the game two years ago. And it was stated then, that there would be no pc port. I was pissed and started my boycotting of UBI, but they have done well to this point by backing off their drm stance. So I will support them if this case. Plus having Coop is always a good thing.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo