Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Ships Ahoy - PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Jun 27, 2012, 09:53 Darks

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 07:15:
Darks wrote on Jun 26, 2012, 22:18:
I have no idea what videos you are watching, but they must be shit. Because Iíve been playing the hell out of this game and its kicks ass. Coop is a ton of fun and the game looks great. The game feels like a mix of Vegas and Ghost Recon. I love the tactical element. The ghost stealth just kicks all kinds of ass.
I've watched several videos but this is as good an example as any. Terrible character models, especially the face. Appalling lip-sync. Wooden animations. And all the gameplay criticism stands, as it's just a third-person cover shooter. There is no "tactical element".

For anyone that is into this style of game it's great that Ubisoft is putting the effort in to make the PC version look better. But I'd still like to see them return to the original Rainbow Six, which really did have a lot of tactical elements. Games like Vegas 2 were playable but shallow.

Sorry, but I just donít see where you getting that the models are terrible. The faces could look a little better, but for the most part they look fine, and I have seen far worst in some of the newer games that are out now. And truthfully, how often are you going to stop and just is there and watch someone face? Not much!

As for the tactical element and the cover and fire. I donít see how this is a problem. This is how itís done in real life, no one is a loner that can sit there and have their health blasted to bits and expect to live. Running and gunning is a thing of the past now. Gamers wanted the tactical element in their games and thatís what you get now. I just donít see the problem with it.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo