Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Ships Ahoy - PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Jun 27, 2012, 07:28 Flak

Dmitri_M wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 03:33:
I can remember Rainbow 6 and Original Ghost the way they were meant to be, so each time Ubisoft lurches into the freezer room dragging it's club foot and heaves their corpses out fondling and drooling - it just makes me sick.

If you think this is depressing...you should see a lot of the people who play them. I was in a large clan and the vast majority of the people in it were looking forward to this game. I would ask them about the original Ghost Recon game and they'd all say 'oh, you mean Vegas 1? yeah it was awesome'. Most of them aren't even aware of the original Tom Clancy games, let alone played any of them. Someone actually argued with me that the original Ghost Recon game wasn't first person.

Honestly, how did two first person, tactical/military-type series (Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon) evolve into 3rd person shitty Michael Bay action movies? Both series had really solid single-player and multiplayer. Rogue Spear/Ravenshield and Ghost Recon 1 multiplayer were some of the most fun I've had on PC, and that's not even counting all of the co-op/custom stuff you could do.

/old-man gamer bitching

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo