Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Gearbox TMs Jun 26, 2012, 13:22 killer_roach

Creston wrote on Jun 26, 2012, 13:12:
As for Steam, I just install the games I want to play, and have every single other one backed up to an external 2GB HD. When I want to play another game, I copy the game folder into my steamapps/common folder, tell Steam to install it (which takes 10 seconds to a few minutes) and I'm ready to go.

That works fine except for a few games that apparently don't recognize that you've just put the game files already there. Mass Effect 2 was one of those, which was a nice surprise when I realized I had to redownload 15 Gigs on my 3GB/day speed...

Creston

Yeah, I have a 2TB USB 3.0 drive that I've moved my Steam collection to... works fast enough to play games off of, the only problem being that I'm down under 50GB free on it...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo