Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: Far Cry 3 Delayed Jun 25, 2012, 17:21 Wowbagger_TIP

ItBurn wrote on Jun 25, 2012, 16:42:
I've personally never had any problem with the game. Sure it had some flaws, but come on. It was a fully open world with non-linear gameplay, exploration, you could play the way you wanted and it had a ton of crazy and original features like the insane fire and foliage destruction effects.
I guess you guys would rather have call of duty 58, the wonderful 100% scripted shooting gallery. I'm sure it has no bugs.

Yeah, all that cool stuff is nice, but when the game has so many annoying features that it's just not fun to play, it's not really a good game.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo