Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: DCS: P-51D Mustang Trailer Jun 24, 2012, 23:26 Bet

Aero wrote on Jun 24, 2012, 18:39:
Dmitri_M wrote on Jun 24, 2012, 16:41:
Wildone wrote on Jun 24, 2012, 16:08:
its cool n all but I dont see the point..you fly around in..the..crimea..?!? and..do what..exactly...? 0_0
Did you actually watch the video? They appeared to be engaging German aircraft. I also thought this was odd (a WW2 aircraft placed into a modern setting) but it looks as though they're at least providing enemy aircraft to dogfight.

No, I'm pretty sure those are just other P-51's they're fighting. Certainly there is nothing but P-51's in there now, and last I heard there were no plans to add any contemporary opponents. Surely modders will take care of it eventually though. There are already screenshots of modded 190's floating around (likely P-51D physics with 190 models, but that's better than nothing).

It is indeed a lovely simulation of the P-51D, but there isn't a whole lot to do with it yet.
They could add still-inservice-Vietnam-era soviet fighters. The P-51 was still in service then, at least according to one Hollywood depiction. That could make for some very interesting cold-war era cannon combat..

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo