Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: MechWarrior Online Founders Packages on Sale Jun 23, 2012, 18:19 m0deth

But, instead, I'll just wait and see how things turn out...

Perhaps you missed the whole limited time thing. I will have to admit, it's not the clearest thing on the site. But I gotta tell ya, the wait and see attitude will only earn you paying full price when that time comes if need be.

As it is the prices aren't all that bad compared to other games, even some AAA MMO titles take far more cash from you in their monthly plans....I fail to see how this is too much?

I just wish they had made the whole offering more clear when first announced, the 3 tiers blindsided a bunch of folks who were saving up for this.

The way I look at it, we're not getting anything other than this, some mods, and mechwarrior:tactics...ugh...for the foreseeable future from this IP. It's worth it for some of us to keep it going. Litigation made perfectly certain what we all were to expect, would never happen...so here we are.

If you are a fan of the previous games, and you are not the usual casual player, these will be worth it, although I'm not sure the lowest package has much draw besides the notoriety really. For the casual fan, you won't need these, play as you will, earn what you want, and you will be perfectly happy. For those wanting the deeper experience, payment becomes an option, and unlike some games we all know...pay to win isn't the case here. I for one appreciate that and will reward it with honest investment.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo