Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut Tuesday Jun 23, 2012, 12:02 Enahs

Dades wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 11:59:
Opinions can be wrong. Your opinion fails to take into account basic continuity errors in the ending, the lack of proper exposition and introduction for NPCs that appear in the third game and logical flaws in the plot itself. You just seem fixated on whether or not they allowed sufficient choice between the series themes (Paragon, Renegade, Neutral) when that is far from the only problem with the ending. No one is mad because they didn't tell a good story, it's a series of interconnected problems.

The ending has been torn down in several dozen videos and posts already so I don't feel the need to type up 1000 words doing it. If you enjoyed well great, you're one of the few, be satisfied.

There aren't any continuity errors though, that is the thing. And all the tearing down videos and post have had actual technical flaws, or missed the subtle information in the game.

But again, it is still ok if "you" do not like the ending, despite being wrong about not actually knowing what is going on. It is still an opinion.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo