Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

103. Re: Digital Diablo III Now Spends 72 Hours as Starter Edition Jun 22, 2012, 20:15 HorrorScope

eunichron wrote on Jun 22, 2012, 12:52:
Jivaro wrote on Jun 22, 2012, 11:56:
Torchlight 2 cannot come soon enough. It may have its own problems, but somehow I think those issues will be largely fixable. Diablo 3's issues have more to do with Blizzard as a company and very little to do with the actual game. My ARPG itch can handle being ignored a while longer.

I think I will go spend the money I was holding for Diablo 3 on a bunch of indie games instead. You know, give the money to companies and people that don't make their own self-created problems the customer's problem.

While I'm not going to jump on the Torchlight 2 bandwagon, Diablo 3's flaws as a game don't become apparent until you reach Inferno.

I disagree some.

I can choose SP/Internet or Lan from the start of TL.

I can choose which difficulty I want to start at, not you have to start here in D3, and it's stupid simple.

The players movement is faster and it goes better with an Arpg.

Better performance and will start up if your pc starts up.

Mods.

Your pets can go to town and sell your junk and comeback. Brilliant! That was the k-rap with Arpg's too much going back and forth.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo