Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

98. Re: Digital Diablo III Now Spends 72 Hours as Starter Edition Jun 22, 2012, 12:52 eunichron

Jivaro wrote on Jun 22, 2012, 11:56:
Torchlight 2 cannot come soon enough. It may have its own problems, but somehow I think those issues will be largely fixable. Diablo 3's issues have more to do with Blizzard as a company and very little to do with the actual game. My ARPG itch can handle being ignored a while longer.

I think I will go spend the money I was holding for Diablo 3 on a bunch of indie games instead. You know, give the money to companies and people that don't make their own self-created problems the customer's problem.

While I'm not going to jump on the Torchlight 2 bandwagon, Diablo 3's flaws as a game don't become apparent until you reach Inferno. Luckily for the player population about 98% of them will never bother to step foot in Inferno. Though I would say that up to Inferno, you are correct, Diablo 3 is a great game, and its only faults are the ridiculous measures Blizzard is taking to combat exploiters, hackers, cheaters, and farmers (bots or otherwise).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo