Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

63. Re: EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire Jun 21, 2012, 16:56 AngelicPenguin

Creston wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 16:21:
Asmodai wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 03:14:
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/

Read down, nuff said. Tim was a big voice for how good the game was before it came out, read his experience with his monk.

Sounds like an awesome game...

What baffles me is that Blizzard did the exact same thing in Diablo 2, so how the fuck were people not expecting them to do it in D3? In D2, they nerfed corpse explosion to utter worthlesness, which at the time totally fucked over my hardcore level 53 necromancer. And in D2, you couldn't "respec gear" to a different build to keep going. My 40ish hours that I had put in that necromancer were just FUCKED. I tried playing with him, and he couldn't stop a fucking goblin anymore.

Blizzard didn't give a shit, and this was before they had the sanctity of their precious RMAH to worry about. So why would they give a shit now?

People complaining about Blizzard nerfing shit into utter uselessness need to wake up and realize who they're fucking dealing with. Blizzard cares about your MONEYŚnot about you having fun.

Creston

I remember the uproar about that well. As I recall it scaled with number of players, so that it was super strong and they nerfed it to one player amounts. To be fair, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too strong

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo