Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Refunds for Some Korean Diablo III Owners Jun 21, 2012, 16:38 Pigeon

Paranoid Jack wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 12:57:
Flatline wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 12:29:
I wish we had that kind of vision here in America. However, here innovation means "figure out new ways to charge you more for less service or product!"

That is spot on. I can't remember the last time I called in or contact a company via e-mail and received a prompt sensible response. The tech support/help line/customer support in this country has gone to shit. It was never great... but comparing five or so years ago to today's standard... back then, it was stellar. I'm not just talking about computer software tech support. Everything from ordering services from a local provider (cable/Internet/phone) to applying for unemployment (not me). I hear it from almost every customer I visit and pretty much anyone else I talk to that had to call somebody for support concerning a service or product. Yet, these businesses wonder why the public hates them?

Back on topic. I've been out of town most of the past month and a half so I am finally thinking about opening my CE D3. Though I am hesitant to do so.

Pretty sure these stories were on Blue's awhile back. It's all part of the MBA's master plan to show how robust and profitable their companies are by cutting jobs and replacing them with *less efficient systems and lower quality products. Surely that plan can't back fire

* less efficient for customers

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo