Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: World of Tanks Patched Jun 21, 2012, 10:40 TheLeech

The T44 became a good tank a patch or two ago with the upgraded engine and gun. The reason the T59 was such a terror was that it received favorable weighting in the matchmaker and often was top tank in any match. They adjusted its weighting a patch or two ago, and it's no longer as bad as it was. No T8 tank or above really fears a T59 at this point, but it it will sure mop the floor with any T7 or below.

And I definitely agree that a group of coordinated T8 mediums is hell for the other team.

Zero damage penetrating hits are still a problem, but if you read the forums, you'll see that there was a hotfix on the Russian servers for a newly discovered bug with penetration. I don't know if the US 7.4 patch had the fix in it, but if it didn't, hopefully we'll get it sooner rather than later. Anyone loudly proclaiming there wasn't a problem with 0-damage penetrating hits really needs to hush at this point.

I've also had plenty of ghost rounds. I've always assumed it was packet loss or latency, or the generous tolerances in my Russian cannons...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo