Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jun 20, 2012, 19:33 Nate

Cutter wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 16:47:
Trevellian wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 15:43:
Verno wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 15:24:
I know a lot of people hated T2 but I loved those 64 player mashups with vehicles and discs flying around everywhere. That game was technically a disaster in so many ways but when it worked, man it was fucking great.

C22 sounds like a lot of fun, I love outfits where the goal is just having a good time trying different things other than zerging.

We did a lot of things like this. Our original Claim to Fame on Konried server where our Tower of Power nights. Where we would go take a Tower in the middle of a fight between NC/Vanu where we didn't belong and see how long we could interrupt their battle. (Sometimes it was a half hour or more)

We also experimented with going to a locked continent, draining a base neutral in the middle of the continent to bring a fight to us and start the new continent that way (Instead of following the designated lattice lines)

We did the standard outfit things, ran Reaver nights and Armor Column nights. But the Spec Ops stuff we had the most fun with.

We became well known for doing random things like this and I truely hope Planetside 2 left room for this kind of gameplay.

More than welcome to come hang out with us, though right now until the beta starts it's mostly just a few of us playing BF3 or the original Planetside at night.

That sounds like a ton of fun, Drez. Seeing as I'm pretty insanely stoked for this game I've just registered on your forums and will applying because you guys sound like the sort of crew I could have a hoot with. And I'm super easy about roles/direction. Happy to play offense, support, whatever. In fact I'm thinking I'd quite like to play a medic.

Does sound like a fun clan. Applied on the C22 forum too.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo