Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire Jun 20, 2012, 14:41 Herzog

Luke wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 13:10:
Verno wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 11:06:
Take it to PMs ladies Gossip

I think the biggest shame of this patch has been that the Inferno changes were largely pretty good and they have been overshadowed by everything else. I don't like the pack changes as I don't think they did enough there, there are still many horrible pack affix/mob combos but at least Inferno itself is more doable for melee now. One of my friends literally couldn't farm by himself on his Barb, I would have to come into his game and help him all the time, I felt awful that he got pigeonholed so badly into a single crappy build. Now at least he can mess around with a 2H in Act 1 and do his own runs.

So far the patches have been two steps forward, one large step back and I hope with the next patch they ditch this attitude of nerfing anything "fun" that can be abused. Diablo is an ARPG first and foremost, they need to remember that.

Diablo is a AHRPG nothing more

If you originated that AHRPG nomenclature, props, because that probably has unfortunate staying power.

What business plan is Blizzard using with this franchise? I feel like the plan is convert as much gamer goodwill to profit as possible.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo