Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: Diablo III Patched in Americas Jun 20, 2012, 14:18 Alamar

GibMonkey wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 11:11:
GibMonkey wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 08:29
uestion for you Diablo addicts. I'm playing hard now and as of midway through act 1 I no longer have enough money to repair anything nor do I have ANY piece of armor or a weapon that is not broken.

How the fuck do I get money to fix shit when I'm naked fighting with my fists?

Remind me not to play this drunk again. [/quote:

So I'll just assume I'm screwed here? I really don't see any reason for me to keep playing this at this point. Stupid liquor.

There are a few options here, though you may like none...

One is to go back to an earlier part of the game and farm enough for the repair bill... I'm not sure that would be any fun, except that there's already an achievement for doing it on boss fights...

Two is to have someone else carry you in an MP game...

Three is that since your gold is shared across characters, start up a new one (or play an already mid lvl one).

Edit: Oh and sign the petition about the repair costs... Petitions always work...

Krovven wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 12:30:
I've stated, 'D3 is great, it has some problems that need to be sorted out, but overall it's fantastic. I don't have a problem with online only, but would still like to see an offline mode.'

What the trolls see is, 'D3 is great, blah blah blah blah blah blah, but blah it's fantastic. I don't have a problem with online only, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.'

To be more precise, I think what they see is 'There are no problems with online only' : ) Like when a gaming company (let's say Blizzard) says that they would like to add 'this' feature, and a year later, when the game launches, people scream that they didn't get what was promised...

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo