Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: Diablo III Patched in Americas Jun 20, 2012, 12:38 Verno

Krovven wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 12:30:
Trying to have a rational conversation about D3 with an irrational group of people is pointless. Especially when certain children around here are actually going to wish that hackers cause a poor gaming experience for those that do want to play.

I don't know, you talk about irrational but that seems like a pretty immature and pointless dig at Prez over a previous disagreement in a totally different topic. You seem hellbent on antagonizing the entire website as if trapped in some sort of bizarre negative attention complex so I guess whatever. The irony is at your current rate of bridge burning, soon I will likely be the only person reading and responding to you Heart

Also saying "oh that one time I posted a problem I have with the game" doesn't offset the dozens of hostile responses to people who often simply posted an opinion or issue they're having with the game. One time I posted a problem I have with Max Payne 3 but that doesn't mean I'm not a total fanboy for Max Payne stuff.

This comment was edited on Jun 20, 2012, 12:56.

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo