Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: MechWarrior Online Specs; Founders Program Tomorrow Jun 19, 2012, 13:56 Kastagir

Jerykk wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 01:38:
Kastagir wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 00:05:
The GTX 285 is an odd choice for the recommended specs given how low-yield that part was. As I recall, it was also one of the first models in the Nvidia lineup to offer 2GB of VRAM instead of the standard 1GB.

And I agree: the lack of a SP campaign is not going to help sales. Even a short series of scenarios that serve as a tutorial would be better than nothing. Without anything like this, I doubt I'd pick this up.

You are aware that this is a F2P game, yes? There's no harm in just trying it. If the game does well, maybe the devs will work on a SP Mechwarrior game.

Also, 4 gigs of RAM minimum? Does this game use 4096x4096 textures or something?

That's like saying that people should buy a game solely for the multi-player when a single player campaign is provided. I'm sure there are many who bought games like SC2 with this in mind, but I'm not one of them. F2P or not, I still have to buy the game, and I'm not a fan of multiplayer-only games. So I'm not sure there will be much interest for someone like me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo