Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: On BF3 Cheating Jun 18, 2012, 19:02 eRe4s3r

If you are on a server that "deals with cheaters quickly" you are just having some idiot admin who can't tell left from right banning people because he is back with 3 to 17 stats while I have 15 to 3 (happened to me on canals hardcore tdm of all places). A good player can have a good run, I actually have days where I can EASILY play a 3.0 KD ratio for many rounds and have to hold back others I don't even get into the top 20 even if i try.

Fucking stupid admins are as bad as cheaters. Both equally damage the game. I just chalk it up as "it's their server" and honestly, being banned for cheating when you are not cheating, that is extremely good for the ego.

But as you said, too much on BF3 runs client side and this is why you got damage cheats, insta kill cheats and stuff like that. That said, those cheats, can all easily be found by the pb system if they have some people "inside" the cheat sites buying the latest stuff and then waiting some weeks before a ban wave. that is likely how PB currently operates

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo